Medical Office Assistant
Jane Yeoh MD, FRCS(C)
Dr. Yeoh opened her practice in Nanaimo in May 2019. She has orthopaedic interests in foot and ankle surgery, arthroscopic and minimally invasive surgery, shoulder surgery and orthopaedic trauma.
After her kinesiology degree with honours and medical school, she completed her orthopaedic residency at the University of British Columbia. She has subspecialty training in foot and ankle surgery from the Campbell Clinic Orthopaedics, USA. She also has subspecialty training in shoulder reconstruction, and arthroscopic knee surgery from the University of British Columbia.
Dr. Yeoh has presented research and published articles and chapters in the areas of foot and ankle, shoulder, and orthopaedic trauma. She is committed to providing quality care to her patients.
Current Clinical Interests
- Foot and ankle reconstructive surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder
- General orthopaedics, EXCEPT elective pediatric and spine
- University of British Columbia Medical School, BC Canada
- University of British Columbia Orthopaedic Residency Program, BC Canada
- Subspecialty foot and ankle surgery: Campbell Clinic Orthopaedics, Memphis TN USA
- Subspecialty arthroscopic, reconstructive and joint preservation surgery: University of British Columbia, BC Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC – Active Full Orthopaedic Surgery License (2017-present)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada – Specialist Certificate in Orthopaedic Surgery (2016-present)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada