Chris Cameron MD
Dr. Cameron is our senior partner. He has been in practice in Nanaimo for the last 30 years . He is a big proponent of quality patient care and access to services.
Dr. Cameron has a special interest in student training and education resulted in awards and acknowledgments of his work.
He has been a driving force and big supporter of our new and enhanced access planned to improve patient care in the mid Island region.
Current Clinical Interests
- Adult Hip and Knee Replacement
- Knee Ligament Reconstruction
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- University of British Columbia 1983
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of British Columbia 1985-1990
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Clinic Associate Professor, UBC Department of Orthopaedics
- 2017 Clinical Faculty Award for Excellence in Community Practice Teaching – IMP; University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine